Thursday, June 4, 2009

How the weather affects my mood?

Fine weather makes me refreshed. I think sky which there was not a speck of cloud is the best. Sun gives me power to live school life. While cloudy and rainy make me gloomy. If I cannot see sun, I do not motivate to do anything, but sometimes, I think heavy rain is interesting because it is fun for me to get drenched to the skin in the rain. When I am sopping wet, I am not interested in anything and I don't care what happened. Snow weather and a typhoon are make me happy because school is closed:)

1 comment:

  1. Me to!!
    I like sunny days, but I don't like tanning my skin by sun light. So it is necessary for me to apply the sun screen on my skin and screen from the sun light with parasol. This summer,it seems that a straw hut like a trilby hat come into fashion, so I will buy it.

    ReplyDelete