Thursday, May 28, 2009

Festival!

The rainy season is coming, but A festival will hold on Saturday and Sunday at Yokohama National University. The festival's name is Seiryousai. I will go to Yokohama National University to prepare that today. Why will I go there? Because I am a member of the basketball club whose name is B-ing. This club is inter college club between Ferris University and Yokohama National University, so I am going to go there today. I am looking forward to hold festival. Unfortunately, it is rain today, but raining during festival is a usual because it is the rainy season now, so we do not care about raining. By the way, Our club sell crepes at a low price. If you come Seiryousai, please come to my stall. I will serve for you!

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry to post comment late. Did you enjoy festival at Yokohama National University ?
    I also went to festival,and sold fried potatoes.
    I met you then,didn't you? Unfortunately, I can't eat your club's crepes, bacause your store was very crowded.I am so sorry I can't buy crapes.

    ReplyDelete