Thursday, July 2, 2009

What I did last Friday when there was no class!

Though there was no class last Friday, but I had to go Ryokuentoshi. When I received an e-mail from Ferris University, I think "I can sleep more," but I noticed I had to see a dentist at once. I got ready for going to Ryokuentoshi. I went to the dentist in the morning. After that I attended the meeting of Ferris Festival Operation Committee in the daytime. and, I went to the gym to pay 500 yen.

3 comments:

  1. So you had many things to do while I was wondering why nobody is in the class :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You spent same Fryday's routine, didn't you?
    That feel bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how was the dentist?

    I tried to go back to sleep, too... but after trying to read the Japanese message on the Ferris website, I was wide awake! So I got up, ate breakfast, and went to the "Mommy and Me" English class that my daughter teaches. I had fun playing with all the kids!

    ReplyDelete