Thursday, May 14, 2009
The Urban and Rural Divide
I prefer country to city, because the nature which city does not have make me feel quite comfortable. Public transport is very good in the city, but I do not like a crowd in some vehicles. I still cannot accusttome noise of a great city. I would got sick if I am in urban area, so I want to live in the quiet rural area like a my hometown. I had been lived rural area until become a university student. There is very beautifull sky in my hometown. A star-spangled sky and moon make me heal. The city is too lighted, I cannot see them. I love my such hometown, so this is also reason what I think country is better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with you☆ I also like countiry because my hometown is also county(^^;) City is so crownded(><) It is very bad for my body... I wanna go your hometown someday♪
ReplyDeleteI agree!! I love to be surrounded by green hillsides and smell fresh air. And a star-filled night sky can't be beat!
ReplyDelete