Thursday, April 23, 2009

Plastic bag pollution video

These video makes me sad. I will think plastic bag pollution and precious earth over once more. I want to apologize to our earth. By the way, I always go shopping on Sundays and carry my eco bag, but sometimes I forget I carry eco bag. It is not good for earth to forget that. I think efforts of each people are important. We have to reconsider about plastic bag, moreover, it also important that developing new products. If some companies make a smaller and sturdier eco bag than before, people can carry it wherever they go and buy something whatever they want. I also want some companies to make a new bag which is made from good material for environment such as the bag which has no harm to earth. It means the bag mixed soil and disappear and become manure.

1 comment:

  1. I agree! There are some nice bags made of organic cotton. If you sew, you could make your own out of an old piece of clothing you no longer need.

    ReplyDelete